Sunday, August 2, 2009

Phobias part 1

I constantly have phobias. Getting rid of an old one only to get new ones instead.

Here is an old/new one:



I saw this dude talk right in the sunlight. He is a normal man, nothing strange about him at all. The thing was that I saw that the sunrays enhanced the mucas and spit comming from the mouth while talking. I tried it myself and: yes, there is a little spray from everyone talking. Always. Every time.

Now I can't talk to people in bars (or loud environments where you have to stand close to eachother to be able to hear...Don't stand so. Don't stand so. Don't stand so colostomy!) anymore without keeping a distance of one meter. I think of the little droplets of virusinfested spit that land in my mouth or on the skin of the ear.



No comments:

Post a Comment