Thursday, November 26, 2009

Swine flu shot went strange.

Took my swine flu shot today. Everything was fine at first as always.I have taken shos many many times before. It didn't really hurt at all as usually. I sat down for a while afterwards like the tell you to. Then it started creeping up on me when I red the paper they give you with what kind of reactions that might occur to some unlucky people. A very bad feeling came over me. It got worse and worse. I started to feel totally avful. Really terrible. Sweating buckets. Then my vision got blured and dark. I fainted. I was put on a stretcher and nurses and doctors were called in. I thought I was having an alergic reaction and was dying for sure. I have thought I was dying before in life. It was on a flight in Serbia that had to emergency land in a scary way. Today felt worse. I started coming around. And they took my blood preassure. The thing went of the scale for some reason (maybe me tensing up). They tried again. "-I can't get a reading on him!" the nurce said. I started freaking out again. Almost fainted once more. I remember once Jonas Hellborg and I were taking yellow fever shots. I was first up. I pretended it hurt like hell to scare him and he fainted when he took his. Now I know how it feels.

2 comments:

  1. hoppas du är på benen igen..själv blev jag bara rejält öm i armen några dagar
    mvh johan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sound good, hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete