Monday, January 11, 2010

Ecco--shoes deteriorating sole.

Got an answer again from Ecco today. It turns out the shoes are 11 years old. I guess when Pauls wife Anette bought them for Paul four years ago she was buing seven year old shoes.
Ecco also said this was a known problem with their shoes they nowadays have corrected.
They also said if I would have come in earler like five years ago I could maybe have gotten new ones. But from the store where I bought them. The normal deal. If Iwere them I would just have sent me a new pair. Then again, everyone these days are always cheating so they probably thought I was trying to cheat them as well. If the Ecco-stores didn't sell seven year old shoes their extended guarantee might be worth something. Everyone is cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment